Thursday, July 19, 2007

No photo

I don't have a photo to post today. I snapped a few of the morning light coming into my house this morning but they didn't excite me. I would rather show no photo than upload something forced.
I am in a transitional time right now. Drifting away from photography and more into drawing. A friend and I are in talks about a new creative business adventure. I will leave it at that until I am certain we are both in it 100%.
I know someday I will return to my camera but for now I need something different.

2 comments:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

Hi Kate,

Just checked in after a short hiatus from your blog. I see change is happening; that's great, i love change, i know you'll do amazing things.

My baby is 1 today! Talk about change - i feel like a different person than the one you used to work with.

Things have been tough, but all is well.

Take care,
Sara

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate
Ahh Don't drift too far away from photograghy. How about combining photos with drawing in some way.
See you in a coulpe of weeks.
Kathy