Thursday, November 13, 2008

School - Time management

Have I mentioned I have a little problem with time management and I can only seem to focus on one thing at a time? School has my complete attention. Just ask when the last time was that I pulled out the lawn mower or went for a long bike ride. And as for my blog, I am sad to say it too, has been neglected by my inability to multitask.
I am posting a photo I just used in a project for my Digital Media class. The assignment was - create a 10 page website documenting something out of your ordinary world. I decided to be like a bug and to record what a bug might see in the garden.
Here is my favorite photo from that assignment. And the whole project, though it could use some more love, is here.

2 comments:

Tokyo Biker Mommy said...

An update from Kate, hooray!

Your bug blog is beautiful, have you ever thought of taking up photography? ;-)

Kate said...

Thanks Sara. I do like photography and that project was particularly fun. I truly saw some beautiful colors and lines.