Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MIA

I have been wanting to take a certain photograph for the last two weeks but I haven't been able to find my point and shoot which I think is the ideal camera for this photo. It tends to be a little more subtle than my slr. I can't find my little buddy. It seems to be gone. I consider myself fairly organized. Even when my home gets a little messy I know things like my keys, wallet and my point and shoot are in one of three or four places. I have looked in those places at least 4 times now in hopes I missed it the first, second and third times. I can't find it. It's gone. Am I going to have to take my polaroid with me to get this photo? Hmmm. That might actually be the best way to capture the moment.
We'll see.
All I know is I want my point and shoot to come home now.

No comments: