Saturday, February 10, 2007

Getting Familiar with Blogging

Hi -

This is my first blog entry. I have pushed back on the desire to start a blog because, well, because I simply didn't think I would be a loyal
blogger and like so many other blogs it would become stagnant after a short period of time. So, I can continue denying myself the opportunity to try new things for fear of breaking the commitment or I can take a brave step, tear down the barrier and give it my best shot. If it is something I enjoy, cool. If not, cool. Here's to freedom of choice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate,

I miss you. I think it's great you're blogging. This was I too can see more of your photos and listen to some of your unshared thoughts.

Please call me if you need anything while your down with dental recovery. I'll miss you in the paper.
Love ya, Judy

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate,

I miss you. I think it's great you're blogging. This was I too can see more of your photos and listen to some of your unshared thoughts.

Please call me if you need anything while your down with dental recovery. I'll miss you in the paper.
Love ya, Judy