Thursday, February 22, 2007

Private Conversation

I shot this photo a couple of years ago while looking for stormy weather shots. Obviously it isn't storming at the time of the photo and this shot does not cause the viewer to wonder if a storm is on the way. Rather, it is just a moment which said to me - interesting, private, secret, women in special conversation. I took the shot, not to invade, but to share the beauty of this intimate moment from far away. I hope I have not taken anything away from them. I am learning my favorite photos are coming from those times in between assignments. It is a special place in which to be able to create with no pressures.
note - I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled Friday so I expect a quiet period on my blog for the next few days.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate- This shot seems so familiar to me. There were many times in my youth where the beach on which I grew up had this exact look and feel. Nice job.
Hey You missed a fun weekend in the Keys. Love ya, Kathy